Add Project to NCRP Project Tracker
PRELIMINARY PROJECT APPLICATION
Increasingly, funding opportunities for project implementation require or give preference to projects that are included in a collaboratively developed Regional Plan. The process below provides a mechanism for including projects on an on-going basis into the North Coast Resource Partnership (NCRP) Project Tracker.
- Project sponsor will complete the preliminary project information in the NCRP Project Tracker by following the procedure to Add a New Project (see the NCRP Project Tracker User Guide).
- Project sponsor will submit a signed Memorandum of Mutual Understandings (MOMU) if one has not already been submitted.
- Staff will review project information to ensure alignment with NCRP Goals & Objectives and follow up with project sponsors regarding any eligibility concerns or need for additional information.
- Staff will 'Publish' the eligible project as a Partner Project.
- Additional project information will be required when NCRP implementation and technical assistance solicitations and calls for proposals occur.
ADD A PROJECT
*Please note - to submit a Project you will first need to create an account.